- Guidelines & Recommendations
- Toolbox for Crisis Communications in Tourism
- Integration of Tourism into National Emergency Structures and Processes
- Facilitation of Tourist Travel
- Towards A Safer World Initiative
- Travel Advisories
- Travel Health Guidelines and Recommendations
- Global Code of Ethics
- International Health Regulations
- Mass Gatherings
- Links to Resources
PAGnet aims to contribute towards protecting the health of populations and the prevention, detection and control of international spread of disease and its agents through international travel and transport.
PAGnet is a web-based network that brings together public health officials responsible for port health and key partners to coordinate public health activities at ports, airports and ground crossings (PAG) including preparedness for and response to health emergencies affecting international travel and transport.
The scope of PAGnet is to serve as an information portal for PAG stakeholders. The public portion of PAGnet provides links to pertinent web sites and online access to published guidance and tools. The PAGnet Forum provides a platform for members to work collaboratively, share experience, achieve synergy and promote common working practices.
The specific objectives of PAGnet are to:
- tap technical expertise of partners and achieve synergy regarding public health activities at ports, airports and ground crossings and related to international travel and transport;
- promote harmonized technical guidance and instruments for global public health capacity building;
- improve specific capacities to meet the International Health Regulations (IHR ) requirements and facilitate IHR implementation at PAG;
- coordinate planning for and facilitate sharing of experience related to response to public health emergencies of international concern; and
- facilitate international, intersectoral collaboration to advance scientific knowledge in the field of public health and international travel and transport.